COLD STAMPING OF SHEET STEEL
The main activity of AAT Ltd. is cold stamping of automotive components which includes :
- small, medium and large parts stamping (min size 50x50mm and max size 3500x2000mm);
- outer/ facial and inner panels;
- stamping of sheet metal supplied by Russian (according to European Standard) and foreign suppliers (min thickness 0.6 mm max thickness 4.0 mm).
- robotic Tandem line;
- automatic transfer press lines;
- single presses adapted to progressive stamping (max coil width 865 mm).
The manual spot welding of body parts and components of different complexity is organized in the assembly and welding area.
Welded materials: structural steel, high alloy steel, aluminum and other alloys. The thickness of the welded materials is from 0.5mm to 5mm. Dimensions of welded components 1000х1200.
With the growth of the product range in 2015 it is planned to install robotic technological complexes of spot welding and introduce arc welding with consumable electrode and shielding gas.